San Francisco AIDS Foundation
www.sfaf.org San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

This is a great place to work if you want to help people and make a living

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at San Francisco AIDS Foundation part-time for more than a year

ProsThe best thing about SFAF is their staff. They are unique, quirky, intelligent and easy-going. Really never met someone I didn't like when I worked there. Good pay, hours usually flexible, and my boss(s) have always been nice-reasonable.

ConsNone really to speak of. There is an ungodly amount of emails you are expected to read, but that's really not a big deal. Altogether it's a great place to work. The location does bare mentioning, this place is in the hood, which for me is no problem, but 6th street can get a bit sketchy at night.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know it's a huge non-profit but some more contact with the executives would be nice

Good Coworkers but Board likes to squeeze

Software Developer, Business Applications (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at San Francisco AIDS Foundation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent working atmosphere, people really care about what they're doing… Cons: HQ in an unpleasant part of the City but the area is due to improve. Unfortunately, then, the main body… Advice to Senior Management: You really do need IT and you need more than to keep the lights on. Instead of allocating the bare… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing place to work!

Event Coordinator (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at San Francisco AIDS Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hard working and proactive team. Cons: High turnover at lower level. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on San Francisco AIDS Foundation.

Worked for San Francisco AIDS Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Francisco AIDS Foundation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for San Francisco AIDS Foundation CEO Neil Giuliano. All reviews posted anonymously by San Francisco AIDS Foundation employees.