Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Very good company to work for.

Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) North Andover, MA (US)

ProsI've read several of the reviews here, both pro and con and I can certainly see the view points of both sides. Pros are certainly decent pay and benefits, work/life balance, culture, career growth and mobility, etc. The cons tend to come from those that were unfortunately on the bad side of an acquisition. Truth is, most people stay at Schneider for a long time and that does say something.

ConsAs with most large companies that grow through acquisition, consolidation of people, systems, methodologies and even cultures can be difficult and fiefdoms abound. Navigating those waters can be a challenge and patience is required.

Advice to Senior ManagementLotus Notes, really? And how many collaboration programs and platforms do we have? Some things really do need to be consolidated; and not internally!

Scheider electric

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time

Pros: Global energy management specialist in the world. Cons: complicated process for the daily work. More

Good company to work for

Software Developer (Current Employee) Omaha, NE (US)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for less than a year

Pros: Relaxed environment, lots of learning opportunities, flexible hours. Cons: Improvement can be done in the operational infrastructure. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!