Schneider Electric
www.schneider-electric.com Rueil-Malmaison, France 5000+ Employees

Very good company to work for.

Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee)
North Andover, MA (US)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

ProsI've read several of the reviews here, both pro and con and I can certainly see the view points of both sides. Pros are certainly decent pay and benefits, work/life balance, culture, career growth and mobility, etc. The cons tend to come from those that were unfortunately on the bad side of an acquisition. Truth is, most people stay at Schneider for a long time and that does say something.

ConsAs with most large companies that grow through acquisition, consolidation of people, systems, methodologies and even cultures can be difficult and fiefdoms abound. Navigating those waters can be a challenge and patience is required.

Advice to Senior ManagementLotus Notes, really? And how many collaboration programs and platforms do we have? Some things really do need to be consolidated; and not internally!

Intern - Good learning experience, not so good management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Schneider Electric as an intern for less than a year

Pros: co-workers were very supportive and helpful in the intern learning… Cons: manager did not really know what to do with an intern besides… More

not satisfied, often management changes,

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

Pros: Timings are Good sodexo of worth rs 1100 Cons: no clear road map for projects no free cab - 1000 per month charged no growth no good projects policies are not clear work from home - but policies… Advice to Senior Management: please review appraisals done by managers please give higher priority to billable resources try to give opportunity to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Electric – Why Work for Us?

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Schneider Electric CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire. All reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees.