Scoular Company

www.scoular.com

Large, stable company

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Urbandale, IA (US)
Current Employee - Marketing in Urbandale, IA (US)

Pros

Good pay, full benefits package, great coworkers. I enjoy the diverse workload, and that my boss is great at assigning work that both fits our talents and is what we enjoy doing.

Cons

Some of the computer systems are outdated but still functional. Otherwise all is good.

Since our employees are in 70+ locations, it is important that we occasionally hear from the CEO and Officers.

Other reviews for Scoular Company

Just a step in the wrong direction.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Pros

There are some nice perks when it comes to getting parking credit in downtown Minneapolis. I found this to be a helpful bonus when I decided to take the bus during the harsher winter months.

Cons

Some other reviews on this side did point out that the turn around time is rather short. I couldn't agree more. This company doesn't seem to have much to offer when it comes to holding employees. Many faces come and go within a couple months and I worked in a small office setting. Anyone probably has a 25% chance of staying with Scoular for more than 6 months.

There seems to be a breakdown in communication going around with middle management area. I'm sure some reorganization would be an order.

I'm wondering why this company is still in business

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Pros

Standard health benefits and some free tickets to sports events are given out from time to time. Coworkers can be great if they stay with the company.

Cons

Nobody stays with this company long term. I worked with Scoular for 6 months and that seems to be long term from what I saw. The company still operates like it's the year 1995. I'm not sure why they haven't invested in their infrastructure yet. Oh well.

Why the high turn over rate? Is it really worth all the training just to lay off workers months later?

There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company.

Worked for Scoular Company? Contribute to the Community!