There are newer employer reviews for Sendero

This company has an amazing culture and team spirit!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Sendero

Pros

Locally-focused management consulting; fun; strong core values (integrity, respect, passion, higher reaching, and shared success); collaborative; humble; smart, interesting people; working together to build something really special; strong trust in leadership

Cons

There have been some growing pains as the company went from 15 or so employees with a long history together, to 35+ with a mix of new college grads and experienced hires outside of the original network. There's also a lot of work to do internally to grow the company, which, while interesting, can feel like a burden. It's also hard being patient for the company to get big enough to offer some of the things large companies can (in terms of benefits, salary, training, etc.), but in my opinion, it's worth the wait and I know they are giving the best deal they can.

Continue the focus on the company culture; continue over-communicating so everyone knows the strategy and their place in it; confirm priorities periodically.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Sendero (View Most Recent)

Supportive, Fun, Friendly Environment

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Analyst in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Sendero full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the most supportive environment I have ever experienced. One of the company's values is "shared success" and this value is truly taken to heart. I know that my boss will help me grow professionally and will advocate on my behalf. I know that my peers will take the time to give me advice or support when needed. Additionally, the local "no travel" model makes it easy to have work-life balance.

Cons

It is a small company so compensation is just okay.

Great place to work. Great people.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Sendero full-time

Pros

Trustworthy leadership that genuinely cares about their people and their personal and professional growth.

Cons

A bit underpaid, but working on improving.

Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Sendero

Worked for Sendero? Contribute to the Community!