Serco Group

www.serco.com

One of the best companies I have ever worked for.

Receptionist (Current Employee) Manchester, England (UK)

ProsTreat you like human beings rather than screaming in your face, like I've had! I have never felt so respected, rewarded and valued as an employee, lots of freedom within reason and everyone is happy to help anyone.

ConsBecause of the range of freedom, changes can be made extremely quickly with the change of a manager, which sometimes can affect the responsibilities and self-esteem from an employee (especially one which has been there over a decade).

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of taking a responsibility from someone because of what is perceived as 'poor performance', have a review with them about this responsibility and ask their opinion, rather than not speaking to them.

Definitely a challenging learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Serco Group as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of career growth and job opportunities within the organization Cons: Less motivational effort and programs provided Advice to Senior Management: Should provide more career enhancement and motivational programs for the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start your career.

Accounts Executive (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Serco Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great environment. Importance is given to each employee. No delays in salary's. Cons: holidays are not provided properly. Didn't have opportunities for incentives. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Serco Group.

Worked for Serco Group? Contribute to the Community!