Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Was once a great place to work.

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you are willing to move around the country you can move up the ladder quickly but must buy in to the corporate mantra.

ConsUnobtainable sales goals. Heavily micro managed. Unreasonable hours. Seal Island..... degrading. SW was once a great place to work until the economy dipped. Everything is now micro managed and managers and sales reps are glorified sales associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management truly has no idea what is going on at the ground level in stores. Listen to your managers, reps, and associates.

Good place to work, Low responsibility and upward mobility

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people and interesting customers. Everyday is something different… Cons: Its almost impossible to get fired here even if you are a terrible employee. Very low responsibility, after a while it becomes a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Started great, getting worse!

Third Key (Current Employee)
Mobile, AL (US)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It's a steady job that is hard to get fired, there are days where you'll have 3-4… Cons: There used to be a tv playing for customers until upper management axed it. Stores are open 7 days a week & only closed on… Advice to Senior Management: Should work to impove employment moral, happy employees work harder.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.