Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Great company with benefits and good leaders.

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSherwin-Williams is a long established compnay with a great track record for hiring good people. Everyday is different, operating a store is enjoyable, providing above and beyond customer service, full benefits with bonus potential. Overall it is a great company to start at and if you want to stay you can definitely move up. Flexible schedule.

ConsIt takes a while to move up the ranks unless you are a real go getter but even then the chips need to fall in the right places. Sales calls, not quite cold calling, but practically. Working weekends and holidays, despite having a flexible schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the people who are the face of SW. The management teams in all of the stores across the country. Without them, the company will suffer.

Nice but has down side

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time

Pros: Good benefits and good pay good people Cons: long hours, retail, open seven days a week No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty good employment

Intern (Former Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I worked at Sherwin-Williams as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Fair pay, for most workers. Great compensation for those in management or sales. Great place for college grads to start off, especially since… Cons: Complex relations with the managers and regional higher ups. Hope your warehouse has climate control in the summer! Also… Advice to Senior Management: Give more opportunities to your entry level workers and improve… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.