Shoe Carnival
www.shoecarnival.com Evansville, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Shoe Carnival is taking over the footwear industry!

General Manager (Current Employee)
Holland, MI (US)

I have been working at Shoe Carnival

ProsHuge growth opportunities, the company is debt free! Opening new stores faster than anyone in the footwear industry. Mr. Lemond definitely knows how to run a company!

ConsStarting pay for the General Manager of a store is ridiculous for the amount of responsibilities. There is no such thing as seperation of work and personal life.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your managers better for all the responsibilities they have.

ok

Announcer (Former Employee)
Nashville, GA (US)

I worked at Shoe Carnival

Pros: great discounts and you are able to find out great… Cons: work very long hours into the night depending on your area, there… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the ones who deal with the customers everyday… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Okay place to work

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Shoe Carnival

Pros: Pretty flexible hours. Easy work. Cons: Had to be on feet all day. Could get… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more feedback and show that you care about your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Shoe Carnival.

Worked for Shoe Carnival? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shoe Carnival reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Shoe Carnival CEO Clifton E. Sifford. All reviews posted anonymously by Shoe Carnival employees.