There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Long time employee

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

At SNC I have worked on many challenging projects. We get full support to accomplish the mission. I work with incredibly intelligent teammates. It is very satisfying when the things we build are deployed and help the men and women in the field. Pay and benefits are great too.

Cons

you have to be a motivated self starter to work in engineering here. Our informal motto is 'no slackers'. Is that a con?

keep the projects coming and add more motorcycle parking.

214 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

It is a wonderful feeling to wake up and know you are helping to make a difference.

Current Employee - Machinist Specialist
    Current Employee - Machinist Specialist

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I couldn't be more happy working anywhere else. Not only is this a great job with excellent benefits but I feel a sense of pride everyday. The owners of this company really look out and invest in their employees. Knowing that the work I do help others in this world is so rewarding, makes it hard for me to leave at the end of the day. I never thought I would say this, but I actually enjoy getting up in the morning to come to work.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything

You will grow as a professional and as a person.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great compensation with salary and benefits.
    CEO and CFO who legitimately care for people. Not just their employees, but people in general.
    Amazing potential for personal and professional growth. This company recognizes people who are ready for more and provides the opportunities to make it happen.

Cons

This is a company that gives tremendously to its employees, but it also asks that its employees give back.
    With any company that is able to recognize personal strengths, it is able to recognize weaknesses. However, SNC works to strengthen its employees weaknesses. Be prepared to grow.

Management is doing a great Job. I am unable to think of a single person in management that isn't performing to the utmost of their abilities. SNC is a quickly growing company which poses many problems for its management staff. I can say confidentely that management here is handling those challenges exceptionally.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation