Sodexo USA
www.sodexo.jobs Gaithersburg, MD 5000+ Employees

Sodexo is a semi-good company, with a need to hire a more competent Management staff.

Line Cook (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Sodexo USA part-time for more than a year

ProsThey offer good vacation time and have a reasonable HR department. When there is a problem they try to fix it quickly, but it doesn't always work.

ConsHR might be reasonable but they don't always do their job. The management team isn't very well trained and is childish when dealing with work related problems. They need to create a training model to better equip managers with the tools for success.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn the definition of morals and ethics and learn to respect those that work under you. You are not doing them any favor by allowing them to work for you. It is a symbiotic relationship that both parties benefit from. Until you fix this "I'm lending you a hand" attitude, your employees will continue to quit and cost you money.

Sodexo

Director (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL (US)

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Diversity oriented and large employee base Cons: aggressive targets that are unreasonable in this economy Advice to Senior Management: Use a realistic approach to targets Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

SRC Representative for healthcare food service

SRC Representative (Current Employee)
Waltham, MA (US)

I have been working at Sodexo USA part-time for less than a year

Pros: As a SRC, the work can sometimes be very easy.… Cons: High stress during peak hours of the day and a management team that not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sodexo USA.

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sodexo USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sodexo USA CEO George Chavel . All reviews posted anonymously by Sodexo USA employees.