Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,746 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

It's a decent way to learn inside sales.

Business Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY (US)

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

ProsYou can make quite a bit of money from commission. It's a clean environment. It can be fun. You generally have the tools you need to be successful. It is strictly Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.

ConsThere are strange dynamics within the local management team. Some of them are unskilled and untrained. Ignore them and keep at a safe distance, enjoy the time off and solid earning potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead some management skills books and some self help books.

Sprint Leadk

Lead Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: You get prepared for everything you will encounter. The… Cons: Not a huge room for advancements, and we are underpaid compared to Verizon or At&t. Reps need… Advice to Senior Management: Let reps make some money, they will work happier and try… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manager

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: wireless services, and the people Cons: working from home, job titles change every year Advice to Senior Management: stop changing strategy before you see the results. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.