Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,733 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sprint part-time for less than a year

ProsGreat environment. Everyone wants to see you succeed. Promotions from within. Great commission on top of an already good salary. Great managers who work with your schedule.

ConsStill waiting to be bumped up to full-time from part-time. Not many complaints other than that. All of my other complaints are individual based and not a reflection of Sprint as a company.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllot more hours to make sure part-time employees get the opportunity to get bumped up with full-time in a timely manner.

Good Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sprint

Pros: Decent salary Team building Commission at times is decent Cons: Upper management consistently moving around More

Great Company

Former Technician (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: affordable benefits great perks comfortable office space Cons: some favoritism not much feedback from performance reviews Advice to Senior Management: listen more to employee feedback Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.