St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

www.stchristophershospital.com
There are newer employer reviews for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

I really like my job

Current Employee - Unit Secretary in Philadelphia, PA (US)
Current Employee - Unit Secretary in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children part-time (more than a year)

Pros

MY and I stress MY unit is VERY fair and professional. Im not sure If I can say the same about every unit or department. My manager and director are flexible, personable and fair. Most of my coworkers are friendly and caring. I feel very blessed to work here.

Cons

They dont pay enough for the quality of work.

PAY EMPLOYEES WHAT THEY ARE DUE...I really wished St. CHRIS paid a little bit more. If they did they would be the perfect 5 star job!

13 Other Employee Reviews for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children (View Most Recent)

Great Hospital...for some things

Former Employee - Staff Nurse in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Staff Nurse in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are many great doctors and staff. Great orientations. Love that it's the only certified pediatric burn hospital around.

Cons

There are some specialtites that I would not bring my child to, but there are many that I would. Certain hospitals have a nitch and some you should just go elsewhere.

So much potential unrealized

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time

Pros

Dedicated staff, rewarding patient population, excellent team to be a member of at the employee level

Cons

Too much focus on profit and near quarter earning rather than the big picture for the future. It is a very profitable enterprise that puts too much focus on expense control to maximize profit, such that there is insufficient staff to get the job done. The new construction project appears to be done at the expense of not maintaining the existing facility.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children