Standard Parking

www.standardparking.com

Great People, Fair Compensation

Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsThe people are helpful, smart, and fun. Standard Parking provides a respectful and comfortable environment. Coworkers work with each other, not against each other. For the most part, this is the mentality of the entire firm, with very few exceptions.

ConsThe compensation and benefits are not as competitive as many other firms. Money and benefits are not everything, but a strong emphasis must be placed on the overall compensation package. In this aspect, Standard Parking falls behind, but not far behind, other firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe Standard Parking is a good place to work, and the company treats its employees fairly. My advice would be to continue to preserve the respectful and friendly environment the company already offers, but consider becoming more competitive when it comes to the compensation.

Large company that still wants to operate like a mom and pop

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Standard Parking full-time for more than a year

Pros: Worked with some good people, benefits are ok (nothing special) Cons: They still want to do business like they are a small company. But they've grown too large, not enough policies… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I enjoyed my work and the Co. was fair to me always

Parrking Enforcemeent Ofc (Former Employee) Palm Springs, CA (US)

I worked at Standard Parking full-time for more than a year

Pros: We worked hard and played hard Cons: people don't like getting parking citations Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Standard Parking.

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!