Standard Parking

Great People, Fair Compensation

Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Standard Parking

ProsThe people are helpful, smart, and fun. Standard Parking provides a respectful and comfortable environment. Coworkers work with each other, not against each other. For the most part, this is the mentality of the entire firm, with very few exceptions.

ConsThe compensation and benefits are not as competitive as many other firms. Money and benefits are not everything, but a strong emphasis must be placed on the overall compensation package. In this aspect, Standard Parking falls behind, but not far behind, other firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe Standard Parking is a good place to work, and the company treats its employees fairly. My advice would be to continue to preserve the respectful and friendly environment the company already offers, but consider becoming more competitive when it comes to the compensation.

Canadian Division Stagnant and Going Down

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Standard Parking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people, mostly. Few that are left actually are decent… Cons: Upper management really lacks directions and morals. No value for great employees who made… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously need to revamp the Canadian Division. Company name is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just a job to get through

Shuttle Driver (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Standard Parking part-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunity to make tips and meet new people Cons: No benefits for part-time employees, Can only call out 6… More

There are newer reviews on Standard Parking.

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard Parking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Standard Parking CEO Jim Wilhelm. All reviews posted anonymously by Standard Parking employees.