Standard Parking

www.standardparking.com

My experience working with Standard Parking was good overall it is a very relaxing easy job that requires no experience.

Parking Garage Attendant (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX (US)

ProsIf you are a high school/college student you have plenty of time in between lunch hour and when everyone goes home to study or read. There really is not much supervision, the job is easy to do does not entitle much no former experience is needed.

ConsThere are a lot of customer problems so if you work for standard parking you much know how to separate business with personal feelings. The company does not value a students schedule it is not flexible it is set in stone and does not respect its part-time employees. There is also no way to advance within the company my former employee instead of giving me a management position in another location she gave it to her daughter. Instead of another employee with more years and experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementI advice management to REPLACE all of its booth Attending's with the Electronic Machines. That way the company can save its money without having to pay employee's and managers or area supervisors it would cut the company cost greatly as a former employee I felt I did nothing that a 3rd grader students could not do working as a cashier in a booth in a parking garage.

Disorganized is an understatement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Standard Parking

Pros: Flexible scheduling Good benefits package Good team environment Cons: Tons of micromanagement Tons of mismanagement or compete lack there of Total… Advice to Senior Management: Stop blowing smoke around and get to the point when… More

It's a job

Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Standard Parking

Pros: No managers on your back due to the fact your on a bus majority of the day. Also its a great opportunity to interact… Cons: Your on a bus all day. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Standard Parking.

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!