There are newer employer reviews for Standard Parking

don't apply, walk away

I worked at Standard Parking full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing was a positive here

Cons

Very unorganized and confused management

Get new Senior Management

52 Other Employee Reviews for Standard Parking (View Most Recent)

Not bad

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Hamilton, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I worked at Standard Parking part-time for more than a year

Pros

- Easy work
    - Decent pay

Cons

- Management needs to make work more interesting]
    - Screwed up pay cheque multiple times

My experience working with Standard Parking was good overall it is a very relaxing easy job that requires no experience.

Former Employee - Parking Garage Attendant  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Parking Garage Attendant in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I worked at Standard Parking part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are a high school/college student you have plenty of time in between lunch hour and when everyone goes home to study or read. There really is not much supervision, the job is easy to do does not entitle much no former experience is needed.

Cons

There are a lot of customer problems so if you work for standard parking you much know how to separate business with personal feelings. The company does not value a students schedule it is not flexible it is set in stone and does not respect its part-time employees. There is also no way to advance within the company my former employee instead of giving me a management position in another location she gave it to her daughter. Instead of another employee with more years and experience.

I advice management to REPLACE all of its booth Attending's with the Electronic Machines. That way the company can save its money without having to pay employee's and managers or area supervisors it would cut the company cost greatly as a former employee I felt I did nothing that a 3rd grader students could not do working as a cashier in a booth in a parking garage.

There are newer employer reviews for Standard Parking

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!