Standard Parking
www.standardparking.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Needs some major changes n it would be great.

I Was Never Told My Job Title (Former Employee)
Queens Village, NY (US)

I worked at Standard Parking full-time for less than a year

ProsThe workers are good humble and hard working . You feel like family once your on board. The Pay is Good. Also you can join the union after 3 months n start gaining benefits.

ConsIts a job that requires a lot of standing and short breaks to recuperate from the excessive standing. Shifts are unchangeable and management is hard to talk to. Management display Racial Discrimination, Endangered workers, Unsafe work environment, displayed ethnic Hierarchy, and Religious Discrimination. I never found out my job title everyday was a new assignment.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck in on the locations unannounced and you'll see more of what is really going.

don't apply, walk away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Standard Parking full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nothing was a positive here Cons: Very unorganized and confused management Advice to Senior Management: Get new Senior Management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I worked at Standard Parking part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Easy work - Decent pay Cons: - Management needs to make work more interesting] - Screwed up… More

There are newer reviews on Standard Parking.

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard Parking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Standard Parking CEO Jim Wilhelm. All reviews posted anonymously by Standard Parking employees.