Stanford University
www.stanford.edu Stanford, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Value

PhD Student (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA (US)

I worked at Stanford University full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe name of the university can get you anywhere and is internationally impressive. Many funding and resource opportunities, and a generally supportive environment from peers. Campus is so beautiful and proximity to stores and restaurants is great.

ConsYour individual experience really depends on your department and mentors. Everyone is really brilliant and driven, so at first (if you're a student), it may be intimidating--just stay motivated and confident!

Great Summer Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stanford University

Pros: Really fun job! EPGY as a whole is great for anyone that enjoys working with… Cons: If you're working full time it can be hard to get away from campus. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee)
Stanford, CA (US)

I have been working at Stanford University part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: You definitely feel like you are part of something great when you look at all the research and innovation going on around you. Always so… Cons: Some dysfunction in groups and administration, but that is common everywhere. Parking and getting to buildings in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stanford University.

Worked for Stanford University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stanford University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stanford University CEO John L. Hennessy. All reviews posted anonymously by Stanford University employees.