Starwood Hotels & Resorts

www.starwoodhotels.com

Good benefits & a great place to advance...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsTheir Associate Development Program is great for employees that want to branch out of their departments, which could lead you down a more satisfying career path. Also, there's an employee program for discounted hotel rates for friends and family.

ConsDepending on your department, there could be a lot "turn-around" with associates. This means you're understaffed and overworked. Also, depending if your hotel in union or not, it's hard to find an ideal schedule, because you're ranked by seniority.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's been a great company to work for, and the benefits are amazing. I've come a long way since my early days of work. It's a pleasant change to work in such a professional environment.

Satisfied

Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: Starwood is the Company where You can learn many Things related Your work… Cons: There Are Many Things which People can learn at entry… Advice to Senior Management: No words To say................ Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

amazing co-workers

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: smaller resort means you get to know everyone including upper… Cons: located in downtown phoenix so traffic is heavier Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!