Starwood Hotels & Resorts
www.starwoodhotels.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Good benefits & a great place to advance...

Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

ProsTheir Associate Development Program is great for employees that want to branch out of their departments, which could lead you down a more satisfying career path. Also, there's an employee program for discounted hotel rates for friends and family.

ConsDepending on your department, there could be a lot "turn-around" with associates. This means you're understaffed and overworked. Also, depending if your hotel in union or not, it's hard to find an ideal schedule, because you're ranked by seniority.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's been a great company to work for, and the benefits are amazing. I've come a long way since my early days of work. It's a pleasant change to work in such a professional environment.

It has been a great place to work but trying to change positions can be tough

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: they have excellent travel benefits all over the world, and beautiful… Cons: Have not been considered for interviews for advancement opportunities even though received exceeding expectations on… Advice to Senior Management: give more direction to managers during hiring process and hold managers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: Family/Life Balance Good Benefits including Paid time Off Cons: Very little money to be made in Hospitality if you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starwood Hotels & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starwood Hotels & Resorts CEO Frits van Paasschen . All reviews posted anonymously by Starwood Hotels & Resorts employees.