State Farm

www.statefarm.com

Best Internship Opportunity our there!

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Bloomington, IL (US)

ProsThe internship is a great opportunity to travel (if you're not from Bloomington), meet a TON of other students like you, and really get your foot in the door.
Almost everyone knows about State Farm, so adding it to your resume will make you have pride in where you've worked. The internship is great experience in any field, because there are so many departments within the company.

ConsYou have to be ready for the corporate-culture. The internship always starts off really slow (as does any internship) and then once you get into the swing of things, you will be working a full-time job. Once you have enough work to accomplish, the time will go by very quickly.

State farm Agency

Insurance Agent (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at State Farm

Pros: Most Amazing Job in the World...could not be happier!! my first… Cons: can be stressful.. alot of work.. alot of rejection but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

What a wonderful place to work!!

Insurance Account Representative (Current Employee) Breese, IL (US)

I have been working at State Farm

Pros: There is no bigger reward than protecting the freinds and family you love . I take great… Cons: Getting to know the book of business takes some time,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep rolling out the great products and the advanced technology… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!