There are newer employer reviews for Stellar Global Solutions

Applying at Stellar Global Solutions was a good experience

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I guess I can say nice people from hiring, though it took me sometime to be recalled and more beautiful and approachable trainers in English and about the product.

Cons

I cannot say downside working but downside in applying cause it took me more than a month of waiting if I would be accepted or not. Of course, it would be hard applying in other companies due to the fact that you're still in the waiting process.

As much as possible be transparent in the hiring process, let the applicant know if how long he or she has to wait for the next process so the applicant would not be left hanging.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Stellar Global Solutions (View Most Recent)

nothing good or bad, just fair

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

good working environment, good colleague relation

Cons

some problems with management sometimes, inconsistencies....

management should have word of honor for the respect of everybody in every ways

warmth

Current Employee - Team Leader in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Cons

disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

There are newer employer reviews for Stellar Global Solutions