Stellar Global Solutions

www.StellarBPO.com

Applying at Stellar Global Solutions was a good experience

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsI guess I can say nice people from hiring, though it took me sometime to be recalled and more beautiful and approachable trainers in English and about the product.

ConsI cannot say downside working but downside in applying cause it took me more than a month of waiting if I would be accepted or not. Of course, it would be hard applying in other companies due to the fact that you're still in the waiting process.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs much as possible be transparent in the hiring process, let the applicant know if how long he or she has to wait for the next process so the applicant would not be left hanging.

nothing good or bad, just fair

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: good working environment, good colleague relation Cons: some problems with management sometimes, inconsistencies.... Advice to Senior Management: management should have word of honor for the respect of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

warmth

Team Leader (Current Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on… Cons: disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully… Advice to Senior Management: hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stellar Global Solutions.

Worked for Stellar Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!