StoneMor
www.stonemor.com Levittown, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Lies, betrayal, evil, greed, clueless, thieves. Pretty much sums up the upper management.

Grounds Crew (Former Employee)

I worked at StoneMor full-time for more than a year

ProsYou get to work outdoors.

ConsThey lie to you from the start. Never trust them! The pre-installs are a joke. Once you see one opened up you'll understand. They will give you any excuse they can to not give you a pay raise and they'll raise your insurance. If your in sales they'll give you 3 chances to make your quota. If you don't then you're gone. Oh and no overtime pay. Even though they charge the families. They put making money in front of servicing the families. Most management would not be considered for part time seasonal workers in my book. If the share holders knew what current and former employees knew they would drop their stock ASAP.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell your company. You couldn't make it as Loewen group and now you're doing pre-installs that are illegal. Well, maybe their legal in some states but I bet the state leaders have never seen one done. Learn how to treat your employees with respect and dignity. Quit thinking you're Gods.

Mixed Bag

Sales Counselor (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN (US)

I worked at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Upstanding company policy offsets sometimes shady practices by individual employees. "Family Service Counselors"---read: Salesman. Minimum wage plus… Cons: Not many married people in the bus. Long hours;… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Discriminatory, Unfair, and they don't care about you or the families

Family Service Counselor (Former Employee)

I worked at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: absolutely none. The atmosphere was predatory, there are little chance of making money because if you don't make quota one week, you are sent… Cons: All of the above because there are no positives . If you are nice- stay away. All they want are… Advice to Senior Management: Know what you are doing and who you are hiring. Maybe these are the kind of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on StoneMor.

Worked for StoneMor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StoneMor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StoneMor CEO Lawrence Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by StoneMor employees.