Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

Great Environment, Good Program, Average Future Employement

Finance/Accounting Co-Op (Current Employee)
Mahwah, NJ (US)

I have been working at Stryker as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe people are great. The corporate culture is very relaxed. No one makes anyone else feel less important. Even as a Co-Op they offered good guidance and support.

ConsThe potential to become a full-time employee after graduation is very difficult if you work within the finance/accounting role. Very few spots open up.

Look elswhere you won't get hired unless you know someone

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I worked at Stryker as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good pay really that is the extent of the good in this company.… Cons: Horrible management, favortism is very prominent. Unless you know someone… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people like people, even interns! Realize that they are there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Low Quality of work but good work life balance

Technical Lead (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Stryker full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Good work life balance 2. Migrates to latest version of products faster than other companies. 3. You can learn if… Cons: 1. First and foremost no cabs, they think everyone owns four-wheeler. 2. Recently its has become mandatory to spend 42.5 hours every week.Else you and your… Advice to Senior Management: Please stop wasting talented people and making them do menial work. Then when these resources loose their edge you would not have to look for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stryker CEO Kevin A. Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees.