SunTrust

www.suntrust.com

Wonderful Experience w/ Knowledge but pay and team work lacking

Consumer Loan Specialist III (Former Employee) Richmond, VA (US)

ProsI loved what I did. I worked in the Loss Prevention Dept dealing w/ repossessions. I made extra money every month as much as 1k at 1st, due to my performance.

ConsWhat I didnt like was that in my 2nd year of working at STB, Our incentive guidelines changed, instead of it being on an individual basis now to get it the whole team had to meet certain goals.
Also we had two managers in the dept and they were totally different one was alot stricter. And the head of our dept didnt even know the details of our job. We did alot of work and was not compensated for it.

Teller 1

Teller I (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

I worked at SunTrust part-time for more than a year

Pros: The work hours were great.The pay is ok. I really liked the training. They… Cons: It can be very stressful at times. It can be difficult to meet the goals, and they put a… More

A dynamic roller coaster

Business Project Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Rate of pay, number of promotions, flexible hours when not in a Branch role. … Cons: Constant downsizing, reductions in force. Once you reach a certain level, there is not… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication with the team and honesty about the direction… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!