Syntel

www.syntelinc.com

Never think of joining Syntel, your life sucks @ Syntel

Senior Project Leader (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ (US)

ProsFreshers place, less talented managers :)

ConsNo ethics, No Professionalism, No work-life balance, No competitive pay, No employee satisfaction, No Green card processing, Horrible support teams especially HR team, ODC(Visa processing team) these guys won't listen to CEO as well :).
Managers are not really professional managers, you can became manager if you are with this company for 6 years(You don't need any skills), 80% managers don't know what is managing people. No recognition, Full of politics, Favoritism and no respect to talent. Managers expect you as their dog.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you don't know how to recognize and retain talent learn from other competitors, if you don't think about employee satisfaction you forget about 2 billion target. Clock stops ticking.. straighten support groups first otherwise you will continue to loose talent.

it was amazing experience to work with syntel

Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) Pune (India)

I worked at Syntel full-time for less than a year

Pros: syntel give great opportunities to all Cons: pay less as compare to other companies Advice to Senior Management: pay should be as per market standards No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good for Laterals and Senior Managers...Bad for Freshers

Test Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

I have been working at Syntel full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice Campus outskirts of the city Good Bus and Cab Facilities Nice… Cons: Poor Salary and Appraisal Canteen food is average Management is Biased Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing politics... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Syntel.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!