There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Pretty good for an interim company

Current Employee - Human Resources Program Manager in Bellevue, WA (US)
Current Employee - Human Resources Program Manager in Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people- hands down- truly make it a best place to work. Feel like I'm back at college with the genuine camaraderie and enthusiasm for the workplace. Can't beat the uplifting Magenta color every where you turn

Cons

Can't recall one consistent time period though the Att acquisition turned things upside down for awhile. Still, they operate like a start up (17 yrs old) and seem to be happy being 4th place. For being a hi tech co in Seattle, processes are quite ancient, never seem to have enough resources to move ahead of the game. Rely on "best practices" rather than blazing their own path...

Get out of the "scrappy dog" mindset and strive for first place. With the "underdog" thinking and behaving, we won't get much further than where we are today. Trust the innovative ideas of your people - just b/c one company does it a certain way, doesn't mean it will work for us. Consider blazing the trail...

2284 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

positive

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There were lots of hands-on work and relevant projects, and the experience I gathered will be beneficial to me in my future career search.

Cons

Sometimes there wasn't enough work, so I spent a lot of the time trying to come up with new things to do.

Headed in the right direction... hopfeully

Current Employee - Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

When in doubt, claim victory - I hope the new CEO is just what we need to pull us out the last 4 years of problems. Work is fast paced and change is the only constant. Great benefits and great people.

Cons

Employees are not always given the tools they need to succeed, which affects moral. Time to get tasks accomplished could be drastically reduced if some money was spent on the right tools instead of more pm's

Don't forget about covering rural america. The pop density may not be as great, but the big 3 carriers sure do have good looking maps.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile