T. Rowe Price
www.troweprice.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Good culture, poor pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I worked at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people are friendly and the environment is a lot more laid back than many other financial services firms. Networking in quite easy as most people are willing to meet with you and talk about career options and share their personal advancement story.

ConsMoving up in the company can take forever and T. Rowe doesn't pay very well for a financial services firm. With that said you do get a good chunk of change in your profit sharing plan.

Good company

Investment Specialist (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: work lift balance and nice office Cons: salary is a bit lower than other competitor Advice to Senior Management: consider to provide better benefits to keep the employee Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This place is AWESOME!!

Investment Specialist (Current Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time

Pros: - Great people and culture - Benefits - As much overtime as you want for the most part - If you show initiative and a hard work… Cons: I hear some of the other departments are micromanaged pretty… Advice to Senior Management: Nada. Thanks for making a great work environment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on T. Rowe Price.

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for T. Rowe Price CEO James A. C. Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees.