T. Rowe Price
www.troweprice.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

A great way to begin your financial advising career

Investment Specialist (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL (US)

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFlexible shift hours, paid licensing, monthly meetings with manager, quarterly updates, great benefits in 401k and ESPP, OVERTIME.

ConsCall center environment, routing determines everything - based on predictions of peak business. Not a perfect bonus system, pay is below industry average. Limited growth potential currently in this location.

Advice to Senior ManagementCost of living, income tax, and inflation have had significant increases while these call center wages have maintained marginal growth.

Good culture, poor pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I worked at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are friendly and the environment is a lot more laid back than many other financial services firms. Networking in… Cons: Moving up in the company can take forever and T. Rowe doesn't pay very well for a financial… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company

Investment Specialist (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: work lift balance and nice office Cons: salary is a bit lower than other competitor Advice to Senior Management: consider to provide better benefits to keep the employee Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on T. Rowe Price.

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for T. Rowe Price CEO James A. C. Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees.