There are newer employer reviews for TD Ameritrade

TD Ameritrade provided the best corporate environment experience I've ever had.

Former Employee - Infrastructure Management Intern  in  Jersey City, NJ (US)
Former Employee - Infrastructure Management Intern in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I worked at TD Ameritrade as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Collaborative colleagues, very open atmosphere & environment, a company with very strong technological grounds and applications for financial services (for those wanting to get into technology). Overall, a phenomenal place to work in if you are looking to get into finance and technology.

Cons

Getting software on your machine can be a LONG wait some times given the security protocols put in place, but who would not find that in any corporate work place.

308 Other Employee Reviews for TD Ameritrade (View Most Recent)

Looking for more advancement

Current Employee - Senior Relationship Manager  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Relationship Manager in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at TD Ameritrade full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We have awesome and very competitive benefits. The core values are visibe throughout the organization from top executives downward. Rewards and recognition programs have also gained momentum and importance over the last few years. Upper management is doing a better job of recognizing associates that work hard and display the core values. I feel very appreciated by my direct management.

Cons

The company is transitioning to be more lean and with that a lot of change is happening throughout the organization. Change can be difficult for employees but the execution of the lean transition has not been handeled efficiently. There has been some chaos and I feel we are working reactively instead of more proactively at times.

Great company, great culture focused on customer and employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I have been working at TD Ameritrade full-time for more than a year

Pros

TD Ameritrade is a company with smart people and a great culture. The values and company vision are known throughout and there is an accountability for demonstrating those every day. Has a great culture of recognition and this sense of energy to get things done.

Cons

TD Ameritrade is still establishing a lot of processes and while the client facing technology is amazing the technology internally isn't as cutting edge. There is also a lot of high achiever/low collaboration behavior.

There are newer employer reviews for TD Ameritrade

Worked for TD Ameritrade? Contribute to the Community!