TEKsystems

www.teksystems.com
  www.teksystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems

Great Place to Start Your Career

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at TEKsystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People in this organization are great to work with. There is a wealth of opportunity for your career within the organization.

Cons

If you are afraid to pick up the phone, this is probably not a good fit for you.

Invest in your 1-3 year employees and help them be successful.

985 Other Employee Reviews for TEKsystems (View Most Recent)

Best people I've ever worked with or for.

Current Employee - District IT Analyst in Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - District IT Analyst in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at TEKsystems as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Nicest people ever, amazing pay and benefits, lots of free food.

Cons

Age of the field employees leads to difficult IT training.

Do not trust that your contract will extend to a contract to hire. You're contract will end and you will be out of work

I worked at TEKsystems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Nothing really. Didn't even explain the job to me when I was hired. This resulted in me as well as others not knowing how to satisfy the clients needs resulting in poor satisfaction. No pros working for this unethical company.

Cons

No work-life balance. VERY VERY poor health insurance (among the worst yet). A total disconnect between you (the employee and the employer Teksystems). They don't explain what is expected of you when you are hired. Tell you it is a contract-to-hire and you will likely get hired. These are all lies jusT to fill temporary positions (folks this is a temp agency!!!!) seriously temp agency. Pay is not justifiable by what is expected of you. If your read reviews about this company you will find many people working more than 40 hours per week. TekSystems recruiters don't even understand how HR works and how employers are not allowed to contact former managers for defamation lawsuits that get companies into trouble as well.

Guide employees to success and forget about just making a profit. Employees are more important than just making a profit. Empower the employee and let them know what is expected to them as opposed to leaving them for dead on the streets to fend for themselves!

There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems