Take Care Health
takecarehealth.com Conshohocken, PA

Fantastic leadership, great salary and the best physician job ever!

Physician (Former Employee)

I worked at Take Care Health part-time for more than 3 years

ProsAs a physician, I can focus exclusively on patient care and not worry with any details of actually running a practice. There is tremendous internal support for the physicians with a wonderful work environment filled with grateful, respectful patients who are thrilled to have a workplace physician onsite.

ConsIf the client decides to close their onsite health clinic or go with another clinic management company, then the job disappears through no fault of your own as the physician. So there's not the element of geographic stability that one can get with a typical private practice in a community setting.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep spreading to more geographic markets and keep up the good work!

Employee health (on-site employee clinics) done painfully, laboriously and poorly.

Physician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Take Care Health full-time

Pros: Pay is alright, benefits are alright, certainly a lot of places… Cons: Huge corporation, ask advice from HR is definitely a trip to an outer layer of hell. They bought small companies that did employee health and… Advice to Senior Management: Have a clear plan of where you are going, how you are going to get there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

HUGE problems brewing....... NP's beware!

Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee)
Conshohocken, PA (US)

I have been working at Take Care Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: used to feel like the NP's had support and the retail health model was attractive because… Cons: Out of the clear blue sky, the company is now treating chronic conditions= HUGE PROBLEMS and threats to our NP license. There is only one… Advice to Senior Management: You are approaching the expansion of services all wrong. You need to provide REAL guidance and a structured PLAN for these conditions and need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Take Care Health.

Worked for Take Care Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Take Care Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Take Care Health CEO Hal F. Rosenbluth . All reviews posted anonymously by Take Care Health employees.