www.tangoe.com
  www.tangoe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe

I have been working at Tangoe

Pros

Some people are willing to work for this company as there are not many opportunities out there.

Cons

Senior Management lacks focus on customers and employees. No training for employees for their software. You are left to fend for yourself.

Focus on your employees and your customer. One SVP can not run the company. Your employees are you assets, recognize that.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Tangoe (View Most Recent)

Neutral

I have been working at Tangoe

Pros

If you live in the GNH area, it's one of the few hitech options.

Cons

A bit disorganized, don't value good employees until it's too late.

Take a good look at the lower tier of workers, make sure they're happy. More focus on cusotmer satisfaction overall.

Hervorragende Kollegen, nettes Arbeitsumfeld great colleagues, nice working environment

Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Dresden (Germany)
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Dresden (Germany)

I have been working at Tangoe (less than an year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Mein Arbeitsplatz ist in Dresden, Deutschland, aber eigentlich arbeite ich mit dem englischen Team in Abingdon. Für mich war vorrangig, dass ich mir neue Fähigkeiten aneignen konnte, und es war von Anfang an klar, dass ich dazu in meinem neuen Job mehrere Gelegenheiten haben würde. Meine Manager und Kollegen im Vereinigten Königreich und in Deutschland unterstützen mich sehr und sind hilfsbereit. Meine Aufgabe ist es, unseren Kunden die Produkte mit Transparenz zu vermitteln, ich analysiere und berate, damit sie die günstigsten Telecommunikations-Pakete wählen. Ich mag, dass mir das Abington-Team jede Menge Wissen und Fähigkeiten vermittelt, aber ich kann mir auch deutsche Methoden aneignen. Durch dieses Zusammenspiel erreiche ich einen umfassenderen Einblick in Tangoes Life-Cycle-Management.

I am based in Dresden, Germany but basically I work together with the English team in Abingdon. It was priority for me to be able learn new skills and it was clear from the very beginning that in my new position I will have several opportunities to do that. My manager and colleagues in the UK and in Germany are highly supportive and helpful. My role is to ensure the best options and transparency for our clients, analysing and advising of the most cost-effective telecommunication packages. What I like the most about my work is that the Abingdon team provides me a lot of new knowledge and skills but I can also acquire German methods. This mixture helps me to achieve a more comprehensive view on the life cycle management of Tangoe.

Cons

Die internationale Teamwork ist gut, aber manchmal ist es schwierig, in Kontakt zu bleiben.

The international teamwork is good but sometimes it is challanging to keep in touch.

There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe