Definitely a fun place to work.

Current Employee - Electronics Team Member  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
Current Employee - Electronics Team Member in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great relationships formed with the team members and guests. Flexible schedule. Good team member rewards for productivity.

Cons

No opportunities for advancement at my store. A new target store opened less than 5 miles from our store which significantly reduced our sales, and reduced pay roll, making it very difficult to perform tasks.

Create more of a relationship with the team members rather than just being their boss. It's really appreciated when the management knows something about your life.

Other Reviews for Target

Overall great company, but so...boring

Former Employee - Cashier  in  Savage, MN (US)
    Former Employee - Cashier in Savage, MN (US)

I worked at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros

They are flexible with hours, have yearly raises, enough employees to cover your time off, great customers, great benefits, you get to know whenever something new comes out, because everyone buys it, you know when the best sales are, great experiance for high schoolers. There is also plenty of room to move up from wherever you start out!

Cons

This job was just really boring, and there is no music in the store and it is so dry. My hands were always raw within the first 30 minutes of my shift due to dryness and paper bags!

Add moistorizer to each cash register and add light music to the store, music makes customers happier, willing to buy a CD if they like a song, and forget about how long they are at the store.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Executive Pharmacist
    Current Employee - Executive Pharmacist

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The team has always been great to work with no matter the store I've been at.

Cons

At times the workload seems extremely overwhelming with no sense of when it will ever end...but Thessaly those times have been few in number.

There are newer employer reviews for Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!