Target
3.2 of 5 6,700 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great

Overnight Stocker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

ProsI work at the Target in Christiansburg, VA, and I love it. . It's a lot of fun, the ETL's are all very nice and very active in the store. They really work with with you if you need time off or something comes up and you need to leave early. Great store.

ConsConstantly pushing the RED card's I understand it help the store and everything. I completely understand but there isn't anything we can do if the person doesn't want it. I don't have too much negative to say.

Friendly, welcoming atmosphere!

Produce Team Member (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are a lot of really cool people working there! It's… Cons: not enough pay for too much work! sometimes, co-workers can be… Advice to Senior Management: listen more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is a great place to work for

Logistics Team Member (Current Employee)
Wichita, KS (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros: Work hard= more hours Great co-workers Likes to promote within and bring… Cons: Like most company's they will cut hours depending on sales… Advice to Senior Management: Work with team members a little more, to boost morale and get to know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.