Target

www.target.com

Great

Current Employee - Overnight Stocker
Current Employee - Overnight Stocker

Pros

I work at the Target in Christiansburg, VA, and I love it. . It's a lot of fun, the ETL's are all very nice and very active in the store. They really work with with you if you need time off or something comes up and you need to leave early. Great store.

Cons

Constantly pushing the RED card's I understand it help the store and everything. I completely understand but there isn't anything we can do if the person doesn't want it. I don't have too much negative to say.

Other reviews for Target

Pharmacy Internship Program

Former Employee - Pharmacy Internship Program
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Internship Program

Pros

Target provides great benefits for their employees. The management was very receptive to any potential issues I had.

Cons

I did not notice many cons to working for Target. The biggest issue I had with working there was the fact that I was only doing a 10-week internship.

Good for what it was, a place to make quick easy money

Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member  in  East Brunswick, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in East Brunswick, NJ (US)

Pros

I am 32 and worked here to make extra money for the holiday season. The management is nice and does not micro manage. If you do everything that is asked of you they leave you alone. You get to mingle with people and know all the new things that people buy. I had fun in the short time I was there

Cons

Your only getting $8 an hour so dont expect too much. You can pick up hours and people seem to be open to picking up hours if you need to get off.

Nothing, was run very well.

There are newer employer reviews for Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!