Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 6,532 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

NIce Place to Work

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a company that is a world brand. It represents India in world. The brand image is something that strives me. Its gives fairly good salaries to employees. HR policies are okay.

ConsSometimes the management will take business driven decisions that may impact the associates in negative way. There is no Green card policy. Company relies on expats to move back to country and sometimes get hit by resourcess splitting from TCS.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreen Card for L1/H1 holders should be thought of seriously

Good company to work if you want to stay in your comfort zone.

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Employee centric. Good HR. High job security. Cons: Lack of growth. Poor middle management layer Advice to Senior Management: Please improve the middle layer of management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Everyone is just a resource.....

Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Noida (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Can stay on bench for years and no one will… Cons: Very slow learning curve for a fresher........unless you get lucky with your… Advice to Senior Management: Rather than hiring truckloads...........develop current people.... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.