Taulia

www.taulia.com
  www.taulia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Taulia

Love being a part of a start up company

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Park City, UT (US)
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Park City, UT (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I prefer a small start up company where I can contribute to the team in many different ways. Taulia offers me that opportunity and it's very rewarding to see the results of my labor make the company better. Our professional services team is only made up of "A" players so you can rely in each person to do their job well and also be available to you if you need any help.

Cons

It's been difficult to find SAP experts to work on our team. This means that the rest of us have to come up to speed on SAP which takes some time. Taulia has been great at getting us SAP training to help in that process.

Keep finding great people to join our team. In the end, it's the people who make the company!

23 Other Employee Reviews for Taulia (View Most Recent)

Successful, Strong Product Focus, Work Hard & Play Hard, international network

I have been working at Taulia full-time (less than an year)

Pros

(1) Very strong product and engineering team: foundation of the company and it shows, product development is a serious and fun process. General enthusiasm about helping clients

(2) Visionary and Domain Experts: this is a team that knows its stuff; the cofounders all worked together and sold a company that is in adjacent market. This experience and more importantly understanding, means that clients and customers like the knowledge they bring to the table.
    Overall, the executive team is more technically sound than most of I have seen in my experience. The nice thing is that you have a team that really understands how their product fits into clients IT ecosystem which is huge.

(3) Traction and Real Customers: there really is not hype here, its tough to start a enterprise software company and build one with real customers. Taulia has broken through that and really now taking off. The hardest thing to do is landing a blue chip customer with no references, but today with names like Coca Cola, John Deere, Pepco, PG&E, Pfizer, Warner Brothers and others - there are more customers calling in; makes the overall sentiment for the team better.

(4) Great Investors: Matrix, DAG, and Trinity are all top-tier funds. Matrix - initial investor in Apple, Quora, Zong (acquired by PayPal),

(5) Great well rounded group
    -There is a great mix of backgrounds and countries represented. Great mix of international team members. Very rare to find this in the Bay Area, if you are looking for a great startup experience that values time off and travel this is a great option.

Overall, if you are looking for a well funded, international team, that has real customers (with investors fighting to get in and fund the company), and visionary founders this is the place for you.

Cons

(1) Hardwork - this is a startup and there is a lot to do
    (2) No place to hide - no layers here, you interact with everyone and its very clear if you are not pulling your weight
    (3) Open and honest environment - people here are upfront and direct, sometimes thats to much to handle
    (4) Start-up fast paced - there is a sense of urgency, products move fast, sales team move fast; there is not waiting around for things
    (5) Leverage technology tools: this company is huge in using technology to make things happen faster - from email, to social media (yammer), to communicate with people all over the world (skype) and using collaborative tools - you need to be comfortable using different technologies to make your life easier and get more work done

(1) Staying focused on hiring the best and brightest
    (2) Develop a formal mentoring and development program to cultivate talent
    (3) Keep startup-feel and not take things seriously
    (4) Stay discipline - in everything from hiring, results, things to focus on; the biggest distraction at this stage for a company is to get lazy, hire freely, make the hard decisions, its all a part of the process -

Great Company. Awesome Product. Genuine People/Co-workers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working with the founders is very rewarding.
    Startup culture with happiness and engineering at the forefront of their vision.
    Great technology. Smooth process for product changes.
    Go Carts. Catered food. Pac-man. yes all this is in the office.
    This company hires well, so you're working with smart people everyday.

Cons

The office coffee kind of sucks.

keep it up.