Telefónica
www.telefonica.com Madrid, Spain 500 to 999 Employees

Telefonica is not committed to the operations in the USA and does not support their people.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Miami, FL (US)

I have been working at Telefónica

ProsGlobal Corporation, strong financials and job security in working in the USA for foreign employees.

ConsHierarchy, does not recognize that the USA needs USA executives and employees to run the operations and not expats. Serious leadership issues with executive team that has been left in place and with new team of managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementManage your operations in the USA with USA managers as you would in Brazil and Spain and you will do a much better job of building a winning team in the USA. Do a better job of communicating with the employees and not managing through fear tactics.

great

International Bid Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Telefónica

Pros: working environment is very open and people are very friendly Cons: They speak Catalan. The team was newly established and wasn't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great

Sales Advisor (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Telefónica

Pros: good atmosphere great people relaxed enviroment very helpfull Cons: poor commision bad salary compared to competitors Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Telefónica.

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telefónica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telefónica CEO Cesar Alierta. All reviews posted anonymously by Telefónica employees.