There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare

Excellent Salary and benefits but terrible management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL (US)

I worked at Tenet Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Salary and really great benefits

Cons

too many hospitals competing for same patient base leaving a dog eat dog atmosphere

consolidate services by location

90 Other Employee Reviews for Tenet Healthcare (View Most Recent)

One of the best jobs I've EVER had!

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent work environment. Hospital and managers support continuing education and growth. Managers treat employees with respect and as equals. Unlike most hospitals, this one doesn't work it's employees to death! Insurance and benefits are reasonably priced and overall pretty good especially for prenatal services.

Cons

The patient volume isn't always really high so sometimes we have to "flex" which means we may not work a day or we may only work a half day. For me personally, the salary is high enough that I don't really have to worry too much about it but when there are 2-3 days in a week that I'm leaving after only 3-4 hours it does sometimes make me a little nervous but so far, it has not impacted me in a negative way. Also, the insurance has a deductible which I'm not used to and don't particularly like so I use my spouse's as a secondary. The PTO could be better, its only about 4.93 hours every 2 weeks.

Keep doing what you are doing! Your employees (at least at my location) are very happy!

Great experience

I have been working at Tenet Healthcare full-time

Pros

Learned a lot of valuable business skills as a clinician great benefits good work life balance supportive team environment

Cons

Tough healthcare economy , for profit runs tight ompared to not for profit big corporation momentum is slow

There are newer employer reviews for Tenet Healthcare