Texas Instruments
3.6 of 5 1,017 reviews
www.ti.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great place to be, good people, diverse products, good initiatives

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Texas Instruments as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe people at Texas Instruments are very professional and good to work with. The employees are approachable, interested in your success and development, and opportunities to learn are many.

ConsI hear that Texas Instruments, being a hi-tech company, will occasionally have layoff scares. I also hear that, perhaps a bit more than other companies (?), employees are expected to work very long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication with supervisors is especially important early on in the job. But you already know that.

Excellent company to work for

IC Layout Designer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people to work with some of the best Layout… Cons: not much wrong with this company More

Texas Instruments cares about its employees, and it's very apparent.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Texas Instruments as an intern

Pros: The benefits are amazing, the people are great. What more can I say? The benefits outweighed the cons for me and I highly recommend this… Cons: As much as I enjoyed my experience, there were cons to it. The company is huge. As much as they try to keep you feeling… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Texas Instruments.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Texas Instruments – Why Work for Us?

Look around you. TI is there. Our analog and embedded processing technologies power every type of electronics you touch – from laptops and cameras to auto infotainment systems and medical technologies to video games… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Texas Instruments CEO Rich Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees.