The Canyons Resort

www.thecanyons.com

Amazing environment, surround by truly awesome people.

Current Employee - Resturaunt Supervisor  in  Park City, UT (US)
Current Employee - Resturaunt Supervisor in Park City, UT (US)

Pros

Advancement opportunities
Lots of perks: Free Skiing, free tickets for friends, buddy pass, triple play passes to neighboring resorts, benefits, vacation.
All the amazing people

Cons

Working when you want to be skiing

Other reviews for The Canyons Resort

Awesome. Fun. Well paying.

Pros

Free lift passes, great money, fun people,

Cons

poor hours, lacking management, no mobility.

Move on with your life.

Many different venues where none are excellent but where average seems to be the norm.

Current Employee - Server At the Farm  in  Park City, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Server At the Farm in Park City, UT (US)

Pros

Skiing passes and benefits once full time year round status is given.

Cons

I work in a restaurant, the Farm, where checks average $50 per person and from 5pm to 8pm the restaurant is a low of 80degrees and reaches the upper 80's most days with the sun in the guests eyes about 75% of the time. All the management sees this as a detrimental experience for our guests yet no corrective action has been taken. This is a direct example of how apathetic management are here. Guests sweating as they eat their dinner or decide they won't stay and leave and complain about the sun in their eyes and the high temp is an everyday occurrence, all this happens as a monumental amount of money is spent laying sod yet we can't spend one drop on a tint job on the glass. Somebody needs to take ownership of these issues that effect our guest negatively. It's a very defeating environment to work in and the shame is, it doesn't have to be.

Fix the air-conditioning and get the windows tinted and stop making excuses and/or passing the buck. Our mission is to be the BEST four seasons resort in North America. There are plenty of issues that exhibit themselves where management perhaps were not aware and can "manage" them accordingly but when there are glaring issues as our guests discomfort and nothing is done then we certainly aren't striving to be the best. Come on guys, we're better than this.

There are newer employer reviews for The Canyons Resort.

Worked for The Canyons Resort? Contribute to the Community!