The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

www.lds.org
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Do you believe in Mormon

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Nice people easy to get along with

Cons

Very religious mean people everywhere

You go bro

144 Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (View Most Recent)

Administrative tasks

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant Senior in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant Senior in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Spiritual and worthwhile religious values. Share empathy with work mates and similar life perspective and organization goals. Pleasant human enviroment.

Cons

Low salaries for a place with a high inflation but not recognized by the government. Rate inflation is disguised in an institutional manner showing only half of real rate of inflation. Our organization does not want to recognize this real fact; a fact it's not under our controll

Great Environment, Great People, and Great Experience

Current Employee - Project Management Intern in Riverton, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Project Management Intern in Riverton, UT (US)

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great Environment, Great People, and Great Experience. Being able to work as an actual employee rather than a typical intern has given me superb working experience.

Cons

Some have an attitude of other IT firms, where work is a place they can get away with slacking or doing lousy work, but it affects everyone. Gladly, this is only a small group within the organization and most others are there and ready to help you with anything you need.