The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

www.lds.org

Senior Engineer

Senior Engineer (Current Employee) Riverton, UT (US)

ProsWhile there are negatives there are positives as well. The environment is surprisingly very professional. Another plus are the retirement and medical benefits.

ConsThere are limited opportunities for career growth. From my experience it feels like in order to move up you must know someone. Business change is too slow for my liking.

Overall a good place to work

Communication Specialist (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A workplace environment consistent with Gospel values, great benefits (particularly the generous pension, 401K… Cons: Salaries are lower than in for-profit sector, HR is fragmented (improving but still fragmented), push… Advice to Senior Management: Be certain to convey the separation of work and Church. Allow employees to… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Felxible and Nice Work Environment

Production Assistant (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good service and support when required Cons: No feedback at times and sometimes employees might not feel… More

There are newer reviews on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Worked for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Contribute to the Community!