The I-Grace Company

www.igrace.com
There are newer employer reviews for The I-Grace Company

Wonderful Work Place

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros

Good advancement and knowledgable people who are eager to help their employees learn and grow in their careers both with I. Grace and beyond.

Cons

Only two locations nationally which did not allow me to continue working with them when I left New York City.

Continue working as you have with your employees. It was a wonderful experience that I would recommend to others any day.

6 Other Employee Reviews for The I-Grace Company (View Most Recent)

My short experience with I-Grace

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros

Personally, I had a very pleasurable experience working at the I-Grace Company, though it was for a short time. My supervisor was highly understanding, firm and informative all while making my time there very enjoyable.

Cons

While my personal experience was wonderful, I can say that there was a very high turnover rate for other positions. The company is fast pace and at times placed high demands upon their employees, leaving them overwhelmed and literally in tears at times.

Management should be able to communicate issues and/or concerns and follow them through rather than leaving some employees to fall on their face.

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY (US)

I have been working at The I-Grace Company full-time

Pros

The atmosphere can seem a little stuffy at first, but people warm up to you eventually. Your experience here can be what you make of it. Put your head down and work hard and you will be recognized for your effort.

Cons

the dress code is probably the biggest complaint as it doesn't match industry standards and seems antiquated.

There are newer employer reviews for The I-Grace Company