The Nielsen Company

www.nielsen.com

Great company to build a resume or grow a career

Associate Client Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsEveryone knows of Nielsen, so working for The Nielsen Company is great to include on a resume.

Also, in such a large and diverse company there are a lot of opportunities to grow a career here, especially if you are able and willing to move for opportunities.

ConsThe benefits here are pretty bad. Medical insurance is bare bones and the vacation time is as lean as they can legally get away with... on the upside, a lot of positions allow the opportunity to work from home, especially after you have been here a while.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to attract and retain the top talant you must compensate them with similar packages to other top employers. I know many people who have left Nielsen because the pay/benefits were better and they are highly employable.

good organisation to work with

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Vadodara (India)

I have been working at The Nielsen Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: open culture, growth opportunities, flexibility in working hours, great leaders Cons: lacks stability in objectives & plans Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unique

Membership Representative (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at The Nielsen Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Everyday is different. You will never get bored. Cons: Too many organizational changes. Hard to keep up with them because by the… Advice to Senior Management: While its good to implement changes, it will be better… More
There are newer reviews on The Nielsen Company.

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!