Thomson Reuters
3.2 of 5 2,106 reviews
www.thomsonreuters.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Solid company, large and very busy with some good experiences

Storage Engineer (Current Employee)
Eagan, MN (US)

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

ProsWorking in the technical organization, you get to experience scale at a level that very few other places come even close to, managing assets across dozens of datacenters across the globe. My coworkers are pretty good given my experiences at other employers. The management has good direction if not maybe a little too much ambition. The benefits are good with a choose your coverage type of health plan.

ConsWIth the scale so large, even the smallest of changes becomes a large undertaking. The Eagan, MN campus while nice is lacking of amenities compared to other large corporate campuses. In the technical organization, positions are very siloed, so branching out of your area can be a bit more difficult than other places.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd some nice amenities to the Eagan campus (home to nearly 7000 employees) such as a minute clinic or beverages beyond coffee. Be more aware of headcount constraints and get people into positions a bit quicker.

Overall its good place to work

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good quality of work for IT professional Cons: No much oppertunity for promotions Advice to Senior Management: Nothing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Most. Awesome. Workplace. Ever.

Publishing Specialist (Former Employee)
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

Pros: Why it's awesome: - They take care of everything that you need in order to perform well. They make sure that every employee is safe, healthy… Cons: Maybe if they had a better schedule for my workflow… Advice to Senior Management: I hope that the culture that I have encountered during… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson Reuters CEO James C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees.