Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Mediocre

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Toll Brothers

ProsGood corporate training structure, if you are assigned to a good sales manager or two then you will be fine. Otherwise you will be given enough rope to hang yourself due to inexperience.

ConsMajor downsizing due to real estate market, lack of long term opportunities. Construction is totally male-dominated and resistant to sales input and requests unless you have a buddy-buddy relationship with the PMs.

Advice to Senior ManagementFoster a better relationship between sales and construction.

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: it was ok to work there Cons: worked weekends. long hours without overtime Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great learning experience without due compensation.

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Berlin, CT (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: The company spends a lot on marketing which makes sales easier to… Cons: They work their employees to the bone! Weekends are a must… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more sales incentives for sales staff & build morale. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.