Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall Good Company - Short on Compensation and Work / Life Balance

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

ProsOverall great training and great co-workers. Overall it was a great job and I was able to gain experience in many different facets of the industry. I feel the experience and knowledge gained outweighs the negatives.

ConsLong work hours. Little room for growth as the senior managers have been with the company forever and there are just not many senior positions. Monday evening meetings can last until well after 11pm AFTER working all day....complete waste of time and disregard for personal time. Project Managers WITH FAMILIES beware!! Be prepared to work long hours and many weekends at your families expense....no work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet introduced to the 21st century. Old technology has been replaced many times and will drastically improve company efficiency and performance. WAY WAY too much paperwork needed. NO MORE MONDAY NIGHT MEETINGS!!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!

Not the worst place to work....

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: Build a quality product Free Golf Work with some of the best… Cons: Management is too concerned with status and position No mentorship whatsoever Senior… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your employees and develop them. Everyone either hates it there or loves it there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Product, Big Management Issues

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Good exposure to various aspects of residential real estate development. Opportunity to take ownership… Cons: Very poor management at the Regional level. Very little value placed… Advice to Senior Management: Take off the blinders and take a good, hard look at the the senior managers in the company. Some of them are in way… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.