Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Poor culture

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

ProsGreat salary and benefit package. They do every thing possible to try and show a high degree of professionalism aside for taking care of their professions.

ConsGreat salary and benefit package. They do every thing possible to try and show a high degree of professionalism aside for taking care of their professions. Very Cliquish environment. Its the only job I ever worked that despite high metrics your ascension is decided by how well the superiors like you personally.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up. Start promoting based on metrics and merit. It is one of the few home building companies where the builder of your home could not lead, manage nor has a Idea of how you domicile is to be put together. Their success has been based on great construction managers not project managers. However, in this tough environment that have taken to remove the post of construction manager and outsource that position. The quality of a toll home has started to deteriorate at a tremendous rate.

Great Company

Horsham, PA (US)

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: Great experience in learning the commercial real estate market in a large scale environment.… Cons: They will keep you more than busy. Even though the job can be quite enjoyable you will be… Advice to Senior Management: I think management does a great job of running Toll Brothers. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall Good Company - Short on Compensation and Work / Life Balance

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Overall great training and great co-workers. Overall it was a great job and I was able to gain… Cons: Long work hours. Little room for growth as the senior managers have been with the company forever and there are just not many senior… Advice to Senior Management: Get introduced to the 21st century. Old technology has been replaced many times and will drastically improve company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.