Towers Watson

www.towerswatson.com
  www.towerswatson.com
There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson

Challenging but in a good way!

I have been working at Towers Watson part-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Whenever I've heard colleagues talk about why they enjoy working at Towers Watson they've always mentioned their colleagues and I would agree. The people here really are what make Towers Watson a fantastic working environment; despite the diversity of backgrounds people come from, they all share a commitment to collaboration and excellence so it is a very supportive environment which pushes and enables you to be the best you can be. I have worked for Towers Watson for 8 years and have had career growth and development I couldn't have foreseen - every time I've been ready for a new challenge one has come along, often from an unexpected direction. Despite the fact that it's a global multinational, leaders are very accessible, it's very non-hierarchical and there are surprisingly good connections across geographies and lines of business so it feels much less intimidating and more navigable than other global professional services firms I've had exposure to.

Cons

Towers Watson is an 'adult' environment. Opportunities, support, development etc are plentiful but you have to use your initiaitive to take advantage of what is available. People who like to be spoon-fed may be less well suited. Also TW offers a total career/reward proposition so, while the dollars are by no means bad, people who are heavily money-motivated will find other environments in which they'll be able to earn more.

398 Other Employee Reviews for Towers Watson (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work for

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time

Pros

Worldwide firm with personal recognition.

Cons

Nothing that I can think about

Overall a good a experience

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Towers Watson full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Consulting practitioners are very experienced and knowledgeable in their technical field
    - No ego's exist compared to other Big 4 firms
    - Does not require the same travel demands as other Big 4 firms

Cons

Towers Watson is a relatively new public firm and is getting used to the demands of forecasting/reporting results to Wall Street. It is obvious that the culture has changed to ensuring selling and billable hours targets are achieved to ensure forecasted targets are met.

There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson