Trinity Industries

www.trin.net

Proceed with caution, career advancement might be possible

Plant Accountant/Plant Controller (Former Employee) Ashland City, TN (US)

ProsYou take on the entire plant with no traing or guidance. There isn't a whole lot of advancement possibilites in upper Execitve leves in Tennessee. If you are willing to move, you might do well. Trinity gives one a great opportunity to try to figure out what is going on. The corporate office EVENTUALLY send some brings you in for training that doesn't happen while you are in the corporate office. If you are a STRONG laborer, welder, pipe-fitter, or electrician you have a great potential. If you have a strong desire to become a welder, or take welding classes - this very well might be a good company for you to work. Get some experience, get paid while you learn, then move on to a company where you can get paid for your experience and education. Trinity is a great place to learn welding.

ConsThere's a BIG turonver in middle and upper level management. Don't expect the people that have interviewed there to be there long after you have started.There's a BIG turonver in middle and upper level management. Don't expect the people that have interviewed there to be there long after you have started.There's a BIG turonver in middle and upper level management. Don't expect the people that have interviewed there to be there long after you have started.There's a BIG turonver in middle and upper level management. Don't expect the people that have interviewed there to be there long after you have started.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe potential trainer leaves a few weeks b4 employee is brought on board. The supervisor and HR manager that interviewed the new employee left less than 6 weeks after the employee was hired. Make sure the new HR manager and supervisor understand what their predecessors expected of the newly hired employee.

Trinity Rail

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Trinity Industries full-time

Pros: Benefits nice. Growing company with lots of opportunities for people at… Cons: A place where those with history don't have time or room for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Director of Diversity

Director of Diversity (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Trinity Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent company that supports and promotes internal growth and development. Cons: I shouldn't ever left. It was the best company… Advice to Senior Management: If you get hire, retire from there. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Trinity Industries.

Worked for Trinity Industries? Contribute to the Community!